星期二, 七月 8

Trainings

Recently, I find that I am short of time and energy to carry out any decent trainings.

I split my training into cycles of 2 weeks each, trying to squeeze in 6 runs, 4 gym and 4 swims.
So far, I have little success in adhering to my schedule. Been travelling a bit lately so also find it tough to train on the go too. I wonder how those triatheletes manage clock 14hrs of training per week.

Pearl Izumi Run series 2 has extended another 100 slots due to overwhelming response. Very tempted to join so I can do it as my last LSD before the AHM. Since AHM is not my targetted race, my only hope is to better my half marathon timing at SCSM (2hr27mins. PB is 2hr10mins). Anyway i am not too hopeful of running fast as I am still plagued with the nagging injuiry of my hamstring.

Swimming lessons- those are the most demoralising days of the week. Complete disaster. I am starting to wonder maybe I am not born to swim. Have you seen a rooster swim before? I rest my case.

Ok ok..its time to catch my flight to Shanghai. See all of you in a few days.

^..^

没有评论: