星期一, 七月 21

Free Runs- Bangkok 21Jul

Had the choice to do the evening run in the hotel gym or the park next to the hotel.
In the end, nature always truimph over artificial- I chose the park.

There is a running/walking track and a cycling track that circles the pond.
1 lap round the pond is about 1.84km according to my Garmin.
Since I just did my MSD yesterday, I was planning to take it easy today.
The park next to Queen Sirikit Convention Centre. Plenty of Joggers and Cyclists!

However.......
Did my first lap as a warm up, avg pace is about 6:30/km.
Second lap I went crazy and ran at an avg of sub-5/km pace.
Third lap was a warm down at an avg pace @ 6:00/km.

Felt very good during and after the run, havent had this shiok feeling for a long time.
Think today I was on-form.

Here are the numbers
Total distance: 5.52km
Toal time: 30:58
Avg pace: 5:36/km
Avg HR: 170

^..^ ^..^

没有评论: