星期四, 七月 10

Days in Shanghai

It is H.O.T in Shanghai and it is different breed of hot from Singapore.
In Singapore, the nights tend to cool down faster but in Shanghai, somehow the heat gets trapped between the buildings, by the roads etc.

Business meetings went well and the outcome was I will have more travellings to do in the month of August : ((( I want to stay in Singapore to accompany fu ren.
Hope the travelling dates wont coincide with my AHM (keeping my fingers cross).

This time round, I finally made a trip to the tailor that my colleagues were bragging about (cheap and good, they claimed). The choices of fabric were not as many as my regular tailor in Singapore, but hey, for RMB250 a shirt, I cant ask for more.

Also, managed to squeeze in a 5km run and some sets of weights in the hotel's gym, although it felt more like a sauna session than a workout session.
Finally, its time to come home, and thank god, the new star alliance airport lounge is finally ready. Unfortunately, the check-in staff forgot to issue my lounge pass and I have to scramble for my KF card. I remember its somewhere in my notebook bag....ah..found it at the bottom...*curse the check-in staff*.

Oh, before I board the plane, share with you one blunder i have made.
I forgot the combination on my new Samsonite luggage and I spent about 30mins trying 1000 (almost) combinations when I arrived at the SHanghai hotel.
And as stated by the Murphy's law, the correct number is always the last few you try. And true enough, the combination was 9-3-9. *middle finger*.
By the way, this is not the first time I have done the same thing. Last time round, the combination was 8-X-X. *middle finger again*. Next time I should set the combination as 0-0-1 : )


^..^ ^..^

没有评论: