星期一, 七月 21

Free Eats- Bangkok 21Jul

Had lunch with customer and my BKK collegue at the MK Suki Restaurant.
For the benefit of those that havent heard of MK, MK is similar to Coca in Singapore.

Half-way through our meal, the restaurant started blasting the music.
As we were wondering what happened, the restaurant staff started dancing.
The dance steps were simple but it provided some entertainment for the patrons.
Later I learned that the restaurant does it everyday at the same time.

Amazing.

I am a Dancing Queen..YEAH!

Ok. Since I had a good run this evening, I have decided to reward myself with a good meal. Took the MRT to Hua Lamphong station and then a cab to Chinatown.
Finally finally, I reached my favourite Kuay Chup store in Chinatown.
The kuay chop is different from the braise sauce kuay chup we have in Singapore. The soup base here is similar to our peppery pig stomach soup, with a mixture of kuay and pig's spare parts.

My long-missed Kuay Chup

Oooooo....i missed it so much.....After my bowl of kuay chup, I crossed the road to another chinese restaurant.This time, the victims are the sharks (Sorry Karmen! I know I am sinned :))Ordered a bowl (claypot, to be exact) of abalone sharkfins soup + a bottle of singha beer.

The white piece on the left is abalone. Those pieces on the right once belong to some sharks

Ooooooo.......HEAVEN!!!

The damage was
Kuay Chup- THB 55
Abalone Sharkfins- THB 700
Singha Beer- THB 50
To relive the experience- PRICELESS!

Fu Ren and Moo Moo, wish you were here!!!

^..^ ^..^



2 条评论:

匿名 说...

very awsome.


cash

匿名 说...

Way to go and live it up!