星期一, 七月 28

Training 26-28 Jul

26Jul
Went for one round of Bedok Reservoir before meeting up the gang for dinner.
Tried to run and hold at sub-6 pace.
Total distance: 4.3km
Total time: 23:18
Avg pace: 5:26/km
Avg HR: 174

27Jul
Drove down to ECP in the evening to run a weekly MSD (Medium Slow Distance).
To my frustration, I couldnt find a parking lot in ECP, even the paid ones!!!!
Grrrr..........I am saying this again "OUR RECREATION FACILITIES DO NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO SUPPORT OUR GROWING POPULATION!!!! PAP PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!" and "PLEASE STOP MAKING IT CHEAP FOR PEOPLE TO BUY A CAR!!!!".
You cant deter car ownership by upping your ERP. USE YOUR BRAIN!!!! YOU ARE ALL SCHOLARS!!!!

LL, had to head to the GYM for treadmill instead.

Did 1 km warm up then stretched, followed by more km on the treadmill. 1km @ 6/km pace and increased to 5:42/km. I bonked at 3.6km. Just felt tired so decided to call it a day. Think I still hate running on treadmill.

A lousy run!

28Jul
Finally, I could do my MSD at ECP. Weather was excellent and it was breezy all the way, but I was running slower than last week. Nevermind, better than never run : )

By the way, I was running without my garmin today so have to gauge my pace from my effort.
Total Distance: 14km
Total Time: 1:33:14
Avg pace: 6:40/km

^..^ ^..^

1 条评论:

慧沁 Wai Sum 说...

halo! I have finally added your link to my site www.thamwaisum.multiply.com after so many weeks....or months!