星期一, 七月 21

Training and Travelling 20Jul






Training
Had to drag myself out of bed in the morning...but it was already 8+ and the sun was out in full force.

Parked my car at Big Splash @ ECP so that fu ren could wait for me at starbucks.
Started my run at 9+am and man it was HOT HOT HOT. When I ran towards Mac, the sun was shining on my face and on the return, the sun was shining on my back.
Basically, I was chao da both front and back : )
Didnt want to exert cos it was a hot day (anyway I couldnt too ;p).

Saw a few guys running in their tri suit so I guess they were doing their brick.

Anyway, here are the numbers including warm up and a few water breaks

Total km: 14km
Total time: 1hr32mins
Avg Pace: 6:35/km
Avg HR: 169

Travelling
Yes travelling again : ((
This time to Bangkok and Hong Kong, for a duration of 1 week. Will be back on Friday.

Took the 8pm SQ flight to BKK.
I have requested a hotel limo to pick me up from airport.
To my surprise, they sent a BMW 5 series. Hm...I can get use to this : ))
And to my further surprise, the driver sent me to the wrong hotel :((
I finally arrived at the right hotel, late and hungry.
At the hotel's front desk, I requested for a bowl of tum yum kuey teow and Singha Beer rightaway.
I must be the most "yao kui" (饿鬼) hotel guest they have ever seen : )))

My first time staying at this boutique hotel, Park Plaza. Nice little hotel with trendy interior. And best of all my office is just across the road. The only let-down is that there are no eateries or supermarket or spa near the hotel. Think I will visit Chinatown for my favourite kuay chup on Mon night.
The hotel room
Another angle of the room, before I mess it up
Tiny but tastefully decorated Bathroom

Fu ren and moo moo, miss you already....
^..^ ^..^

没有评论: