星期六, 八月 2

Swimming- 2 Aug

Swimming lesson this evening.
Earlier in the session, still did not convert from "struggling" to "swimming".

I was having difficulty breathing and the instructor cracked his head to give me the right instruction...he told me to "row" then my head would naturally rotate to the surface to breath.
I tried but was still struggling to catch a breath.

He tried even harder to enlighten me...then I realised that he meant "roll" the torso and not "row" with my arms. Ha ha....I think he's hokkien peng.
After, everything just clicked. I was swimming with more ease and certainly could breath easier.
So happy to finally see a ray of hope after a few sessions.

Now, I have to overcome the problem of lower body sinking when i swim. Has to remember to arch my back.....

^..^ ^..^

没有评论: