星期日, 八月 31

Trainings this week

28Aug
Tempo Run of 6.5km, excluding warm up of 1.5km.
Targeted pace (also marathon pace)was 6:24 but ended up running up faster than I should @ 6:07.
Avg HR: 162. 73% of the distance was conducted in HR Zone 4.

29Aug
One hr of weights. Has been raining lately so couldnt go for my lunch swims.

30Aug
Fu Ren was not feeling well so I had to attend the swimming lesson alone.

The coach gave me his undivided attention. "Eric, do this!", "Eric, dont do that!", man.. I was totally exhausted after the lesson.


31Aug
Went for a slow run this morning. Started from the Bedok Park connector and towards ECP. Took the underpass at Bayshore and back to Bedok for a total distance of 14.69km.

Time: 1:55:42 including 9 mins of stretching and multiple stops at traffic lights.
Avg pace was 7:53.
Avg HR: 141 of which 67% in HR Zone 3 and the rest below zone 3.
^..^ ^..^

没有评论: