星期日, 八月 17

Training- 15-16Aug

15Aug- One hour of weights and core exercises.

16Aug- Swimming lesson. This week, coach wanted us to do the catch-up drill, holding our breath and swim across the pool. Fu ren was doing it with ease but on the contrary, i was struggling to make it half-way across the pool. The more i wanted to speed up, the more out of breath I was. Later I realised that the trick was to ease up on the muscles and the strokes would flow naturally.

Isnt that the truth for many sports, the more tense you are you slower you go?

I cannot declare myself a swimmer yet but i am glad with the progress I have made over these few weeks. It was a wise choice to engage a swimming coach instead of learning on our own. It is definitely a good investment to speed up learning, the right way!

If you are currently struggling with your swimming and want to make progress, take a lesson!

^..^ ^..^

没有评论: