星期五, 八月 22

21-22Aug, forecast for 23-24Aug

21Aug
1 hr of weights and core exercises. Was very fickle minded and couldnt decide on the types of core exercise I should do....

22Aug
Was drizzling in the morning but the sky cleared up just before my lunch-time swim.
This time, a collegue, WK, tagged along since he wanted to try it out.
WK had the same swim handicap as me- water confidence. I encouraged him to take up swimming lessons than to solicit advices from me. Anyway I am not much better than him.
One thing that surprised me though, I could still swim breaststroke. Swam 1 lap, or almost 1 lap, in breaststroke. Hmm....seems that i have not given the breaststroke back to the PTI in BMT.
Could only manage 3/4 lap in freestyle. The strokes were still not very coordinated so couldnt last the distance.
Target by end of August: 1 LAP.

Anyway, WK loved the swim and suggested that we should do this next week again.
At last, someone to motivate me to swim during lunch.

Went down to Safra Tampines with fu ren this evening, to witness how coach Alex conducts his intermediate tri-swim. My god! the trainees were swimming laps after laps....and this is only intermediate swimming???!!! Shuts! I dont think I am good enough to join them after i complete my beginner's swimming.

Maybe....i should push back my target to take part in a triathlon next year....I am just not good enough yet....

23Aug
Likely to cho bo for the day, except the swimming lesson in the evening.
Hope the weather holds up.

24Aug
Army Half Marathon. Can focus my SCSM training after the AHM.
Will conserve my legs and just take this as a LSD practise.
No time expectation but probably should finish by 2.5hrs.
Fu ren insists to drive me there even though she is not running. Thanks baby!! Muack!
Now, what should i wear on Sunday?

^..^ ^..^

没有评论: