星期四, 八月 14

My week so far

Tues- 12 Aug
Did an hour of weights and core exercises in the morning before work.
Felt so sleepy after that.....maybe still not used to workout in the morning yet.

Wed- 13Aug
I promised i would tell you my experience with the Physiotherapist.
Here I am. I survived!!

It was 30mins of rubbing (OUCH!!!), stretching, ultrasound and icing.
And that was just for 1 (hamstring) of my 3 problems. No time for my ITB and Piriformis yet.

Supposed to have 2 sessions per week unfortunately the PT is going on leave, so have scheduled another session next week.

Dont know why, but I was already feeling better after the PT session : )

Thurs- 14Aug
45mins of swimming during lunch.
I am looking more burnt than ever.

Had an evening run with colleagues and ex-colleagues. Started to feel the strain on ITB 2km into the run. I did a run-walk-stretch to finish the 8km run. Was actually feeling much better in the last 2 km- mind over body : ))

Still assessing my chance to run the AHM.

oh, by the way, my finnish colleague offered me a slice of "ham" this afternoon. To my horror it turned out to be smoked REINDEER!! Although I must admit that it was quite tasty :p

the smoked reindeer meat


oh dear! Santa Claus will need to drive Volvo to deliver christmas presents this coming Xmas.






^..^ ^..^

没有评论: