星期四, 八月 21

我没有买!!!!!!!

After my PT session, my car rental agent buzzed me.
"Eric! Ho sei liao bo?"
"Ho sei si mi? You gonna upgrade my car to Mercedes izit?"
"Bo lah!!! Your car plate number came out first prize!!!!"
"huh???!!!! I didnt buy!!!"
"Aiya! See your face I know you are not the buy 4D sort."
"NB! Then you call me for what??!!"
SIAN x 100!!!!

This morning, I drove along Joo Chiat Road and stopped before a traffic light.
An old man was sweeping the floor infront of his shophouse.
He paused briefly, stared at my car and then looked at me.
With a sheepish smile, he gestured a thumbs-up to me.
I gestured a thumbs-down. Arghhhhh.....
SIAN x 200!!!!

When I drove pass , my office's car park ERP sensor, had this phobia the display screen would flash "Welcome! First prize car owner!"

When I drove up the car park, the 2 resident car polishers were pointing at my car plate and murmured "tao peow" (first prize in hokkien! And yes, somehow I heard it!). I wound down my car window and shouted in disgust "我没有买!!!!!!!"
SIANZZZZZZZZ.....

^..^ ^..^

没有评论: