星期日, 八月 24

Trainings Ahead

With AHM behind me, I will be able to focus my training for Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon (SCSM), which is 15 weeks away.
Target time for SCSM is 4.5hrs.

My plan this time round, is to run less frequently, but increase the intensity of each session.
This is the "run less, run more" concept I read from the internet, and I will try it out.

Outline of my weekly training sked-
1/ 3 runs- 1 Interval with 1km repeats (Tues or Thurs), 1 tempo run @ marathon pacec(Tues or Thurs), and 1 long run (Sun). Hopefully it will decrease my injury frequency as well.

2/ 2 weights sessions, to squeeze in stationary biking if possible. Always wanted to try the SPIN classes.

3/ 3 swims, which includes a lesson on Saturday.

Other non-training aids
1. Health supplements- multivits and glucosamine.
2. More frequent meals but less in portion. At least 1 meal must be vegetables or fruits.
3. Last of all, enjoy the process!

I hope the trainings will provide a good base for me to transition into triathlon.

^..^ ^..^

1 条评论:

BFG 说...

Doing great! Ironman one day?? :)