星期三, 八月 20

20Aug08- Another day has past

Physio Session
Worked on the IT band today = OUCH x 10!!!!!
If not for my pride, I probably would have teared infront of the PT.
At the end of the session, she pasted some bandage on my right thigh above the knee which she claimed would hold my tendon in place.
It looks funny on my leg. Is she playing a prank on me??

CTE
Headed home after the PT session.
Heard that there was slow traffic on PIE so took a detour TPE via CTE.
I was driving on lane 1 along CTE. A motorcyclist with his pillion rider on lane 2.
To my horror, the helmet of the pillion rider flew off in the midst of the ride.
My god!! What are these people thinking of? Tsk tsk tsk.

Olympics Women Swimming Marathon (10km)
Was telecast live on TV this morning.
10km for 2hrs. When will i be able to do that??
Ok. My goal is to complete 1 lap by the end of this month.

By the way, I observed that the women swimmers hardly kicked the water, they relied solely on the pull of the arms to glide forward. Is this the way to swim long distance?

^..^ ^..^

没有评论: