星期五, 六月 20

First Gym Session

Gym? What Gym?

Ok. I must confess that I have signed up a Planet Fitness membership : )
I was never a believer of weight sessions, and thus my scrawny figure (partly genetic too).
But recent injuries set me wondering whether some weight sessions will do me good.
Anyway, since my longer term objective is Triathlon, I believe the weight sessions can help to strengthen my muscles and prepare for the more gruesome trainings of triathlon.

With the sign up of the PF membership, I am entitled to an assessment session with the personal trainer, so I booked one at 8am this morning. Unfortunately, they mistakenly recorded it as 8pm tonight *Vomit Blood*.
Since I was already at the gym, LL had to do something.
Did a 5km run on the treadmill. Felt a little tight on the right hamstring so I started slow and progressed to finish off the last km @ pace of 5:43/km.
A good morning sweat-out.

Cooled down for a while and had a shower before going back to office (its just above PF!). So convenient : ))

I think I start to like the idea of working out before work, during lunch or after work.

^..^

没有评论: