星期一, 六月 9

无题(6月10日)

之一 Saucony 100 Plus Singapore Passion Run
I didnt run in this event though I have enrolled, but was there to support Fu Ren and a friend.
The ritual photo taking before a race


Overall, very well organised event (as compared to Sundown) but I heard some discussion on SGRunners' forum that some runner's timechips have failed to register + the actual race distance is longer than stated (the same problem with Sundown too)!
SM Goh is the Guest-of-Honour


The distance registered on my friend's polar was 11.55km for the 10km race.
Fu ren did very well in this race and clocked 1hr9mins in the 10km (or 11.55km) women open.
feel like chopping off the head in maroon t-shirt


That ranked her 90th out of the 693 women participants.
Well done! Dear dear!

之二 有朋自远方来
今天到雅加达开会。
吃完午餐后,离傍晚的班机有点时间,就约了现驻雅加达的旧同事见面。
我们从一点多见面聊到他送我上机。途中,他还带了我去买当地的kueh lapis.
好久没聊到这么尽兴!不亦乐乎!不亦乐乎!





1 条评论:

匿名 说...

Well done and congrats on the good timing!

Nice pix of SM. I ran right past him, and thought of taking out my camera. But didn't!!