星期三, 六月 25

At the airport

Waiting for fu ren for lunch at T3's food court.

Flight will depart in about 1hr45mins, follow up 12hrs in the air...argh..i hate long haul flights.

Why are there so many I-need-your-assistance emails everytime I am about to travel.
As a result, I will have to send out some last min emails at the airport most of the time....make my trip so stressful.

Ok. Sundown result is finalised, finally : )
I am ranked 2488th out of a total of 3599 marathon participants.
Fu ren and her team fared much better- 12th out of 96 teams of 10.5km mixed.

By the way, when i touch down in Frankfurt @ 2000hrs, I will be just in time for the Germany vs Turkey match that starts at 2045hrs.
To support the Germany team in the land of Germans make it special.

GO GERMANY!!!!!


^..^

没有评论: