星期三, 五月 28

Adidas Sundown Marathon (D -3)

ok. I am supposed to do the below before D Day

1. Carbo-Loading
what's carbo??
The more correct term should be "pills-loading".
Am down with soar throat and 38+deg fever. I am contended to be able to squeeze any food through the inflammed throat of mine.

2. Tapering
what tapering? what's "reduce training during last 2 weeks before race"?
I have not touched my running shoes since my last LSD run on 17May! Is the tapering good enough??
I can hear the cholesterol clogging my blood vessels as we speak!
So stop talking to me about TAPERING!!
Oh yeah! Did I mention that I pulled my calf muscle?
Damn! How suay can you be?

And to those who love to diagnose or comment on what'd happened to me.
Thanks hor! Your words dont help in situation like this.

3. Prayer
Oh God, whoever and wherever you are, I know that I have only come to you in times of need.
I am asking for your divine intervention for a small miracle, that my body will be well enough, to participate and complete the Sundown Marathon this Saturday. I will walk, crawl, roll to complete the race as long as you make me well enough to stand before the start line. Timing will no longer be a concern to me. ok. it starts to rain. Time to bed. Talk to you later!

^..^

没有评论: