星期五, 五月 23

Arghhhhhh.......

Was down at Millenia Walk this evening to collect my Sundown Marathon's race pack.

Hm....the foot analysis at the Adidas booth looked interesting so decided to try it.

All I need to do was to run over the sensor board, with one foot landing on the sensor board first, then repeat with the other foot.

I ended up running a few times over the sensor board cos....
"Aiya! Your toes landed out the board! Try again!" or
"Dont stop at the board! Run through it!" or
"You ran too slow too unnatural! Run again!"

So I kept running and running, till the last run...
Argggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I stopped in pain, holding to my right calf. Think I pulled a muscle in my calf.
I couldnt straighten my right leg or lift my right foot off the ground.

The staff saw that I was in pain. "ok lah! No need to run liao. Come and see your reading on the computer!"
Nabei! !#$%^&*()^&*(
I wore back my socks and shoes and limped slowly to him.
Anyway, whatever he said after, I didnt take notice cos my pain blocked out all my senses.

Am trying to ice away the soreness and pain at home.
My hope to run the Marathon is diminishing now.......

God! Please help me!

^..^

没有评论: