星期六, 五月 24

The Adidas Sundown Marathon's Race Pack

No big deal.


The big black bag


Gave the black bag to my mother for her future supermarket use.
Threw away all the advertising pamplets in the bag too.
Left with a can of 100plus, a bottle of mineral water, the official Sundown adizero race top and the race bib.

My bib is 4045. Huat Ah!


The adizero race tee is a tad too small for me.


On the contrary, Fu Ren's too big.

Tsk tsk tsk. Something is wrong with the sizing chart provided by the race organiser.
I foresee a lot of participants will change the size of their race top tomorrow.

There is also a thread on the sg runners regarding the size of the race tee.
http://www.sgrunners.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8087&st=0


Checked with my ex-colleague (you know who lah) who is now working for the 3-stripes company. His advise was to take 1 size bigger than usual because this is the fit-your-sexy-asian-body size.

^..^

没有评论: