星期一, 十一月 3

Training 27Oct-2Nov

ok...i have set my own record in running 2 LSD per week, all as a result of my laziness.
Was supposed to do my LSD on the Sunday during the deepavali weekend. Couldnt wake up in the morning and had to delay the LSD to Monday, 27Oct. Did another on 1Nov in order to keep to my schedule of 1 LSD/week.

27Oct
30km LSD along the sundown route, and then cut short by taking the bedok PCN.
I was darn hungry during the run and took an ice milo break at the greenwood ave's hawker centre.
Man, I forgot how torturous it is to do a LSD. My knees were all sore after the run.
Total time: 3:54.
Pace= 7:49/km

29Oct
Tempo run with target pace of 6min/km 2 rounds of the Bedok Reservoir.
Total distance= 8.6km
Total time= 50:24
Actual pace= 5:52/km

2Nov
Another 30km LSD, but same sundown route but stopped at Big Splash to have breakfast with mum, fu ren and sis. Yeah, they were taking a walk at ECP while waiting for me : )
This run felt less torturous than previous, maybe I was more mentally prepared.
Maybe its the help of powergel.
Total time: 3:38.
Pace= 7:14/km

Bumped into the Pearl Izumi runners. Boy, they were fast!!

Almost 4 weeks from SCSM and I am still feeling so unprepared.

1 条评论:

BFG 说...

you are doing just fine! two 30-k LSD within one week! way to go!