星期六, 十一月 22

Training 17-23 Nov

Although today is only Saturday, the training week ends early for me.
This week was filled with tempo runs as I am staying away from LSD till race day.


17Nov
1-hr weights session. Nothing to scream about.


18Nov
10km Tempo run along ECP.
Target pace 6:00/km but i ended up running too fast (was sort of racing someone for 5km).
Need to learn to control my pace/emotion...ke ke ke
Total time: 56:33 or 5:40/km


20Nov
Tempo run of 2 rounds Bedok Reservoir.
Distance= 8.6km
Time= 50:26
Pace= 5:52/km
Too fast again! *knock my head*


21Nov
Too lazy so skipped the weights session.


22Nov
Wanted to do 5 rounds of Bedok Reservoir @ tempo pace.
However I woked up too late and only started the run at 8:30am
The sun was out in full force and by the end of 2nd round I was totally bonked!
Had a can of pocari and forced myself to do the 3rd round.

Today just didnt feel right- breathing, focus, all out of whack!
Took many water breaks than usual too.

Distance= 12.9km
Time= 1:18:51 including water breaks.
Pace= 6:07/km including water breaks.
If you are interested, here is the breakdown per km. The 0.3km stretch was where i took water breaks.

没有评论: