星期二, 十月 14

Trainings 6-12Oct

Am still sticking to the training routine of 3 runs/week (interval, tempo and long) and 2 gym sessions.
I am not sure whether the mileage is adequate to complete a marathon but I am starting each run feeling fresher thus able to better focus my effort.
Glad to see Hope79 is having a good preparation for the new balance real run this week : )
For me, as long as i complete before 1hr45mins and injury free, I am happy.

6 Oct Mon- Since i didnt run the previous weekend, slotted in a short run round Bedok Reservoir.
4.3km @ 23:45.

7 Oct Tues- Tempo run along ECP.
9km @ 51:37

9 Oct Thurs- Intervals at Tampines stadium.
Planned 6 x 800m @ 4mins with 3:30 rest.
Actual 5 x 800m : p
3:30
3:26
3:37
3:40
3:40

11 Oct Sat- DNF (Did not Finish) Long Run
Fu Ren dropped me at Changi Coast Run to start my run. Sun was already out at 8+am.
Ran from Coast Road to National Sailing Centre- 1st water break.
National Sailing Centre to Big Splash- 2nd water break.
U-turn at Big Splash and ran towards Siglap Park Connector then Kembagan MRT- 3rd water break. At this time, it was already 2.5hrs into the run and sun was at full force.
Decided to call it quit as it was really too hot. Took a cab back home : )
Planned 25km with 15km at MP (marathon pace 6:24)
Actual 22km with 10km at MP. Total time 2:44 including all stretching, water and traffic stops.

^..^ ^..^

没有评论: