星期二, 十月 28

Training 13-19Oct

ok...i have been lazy to update my blog lately.
I have been even lazier when it comes to training.
Therefore, fewer training, fewer blog entries :)

Was in Shanghai from 13-15, therefore nil runs.
Felt bad so went for a run round Bedok Reservoir on 16th, to wake up my muscles for the new balance real run on 19th.

16Oct
1 round Bedok Reservoir chasing apunei (no offense :))
4km = 21mins

19Oct New Balance Realrun
One of those runs that I wanted to get it over as soon as I just started.
It was HOTx3.
Was supposed to meetup with Hope79 at the start point and we didnt make it till the finish point.





Made it to the finish point in 1 piece in 1:31:33 (chip time), barely off my target pace of 6min/km.
By gun time, i am no. 680th out of 2244 participants.
By chip time, i am 642nd.

That placed me in the top 30% of the 15km participants : ))
My best result in a race so far.
I want to thank my mother, my ever-supportive wife, my five kids etc etc...sob sob.

没有评论: