星期日, 十二月 21

2 weeks after SCSM

Hi hi. How are you?
I have a confession to make- I have been slacked in training after SCSM : )
Before you cruxify me, let me explain.
1. I was trying to recover from a cough that I contracted before the SCSM.
2. I needed both a mental and physical break from training.
3. Above are excuses, I was lazy : ))

Ok. Here are some trainings I did this 2 weeks, countable with 1 hand.
i. a recover run of 3km on 9 Dec.
ii. 3km run on treadmill + 1 hr weights, on 16Dec.
iii. 8.6km of tempo run @ 6km/min on 18Dec.
iv. 1 hr weights on 19Dec.

Oh, by the way, I have extracted my wisdom tooth this noon.
Therefore I wont be doing vigourous sports, ie running, this coming week.
Another rest and relax week, except an easy golf game on Friday.
Hmm....havent touched my club for 2.5years so hope that i can still air lift the little white ball.

Lastly, Merry Xmas everyone, with special wishes go out to Sis and Marin.
Have a wonderful festive season.

没有评论: