星期日, 九月 7

Training this week

Mon-Fri. Nil.

Sat 6 Sep
As usual, swimming lesson. After spending a good half hour in the shallower training pool, coach wanted us to move to the deeper competition pool. Big mouth me for asking coach how to tread water.

Coach demonstrated the correct way of treading water. Fu Ren had no problem cos she have already done it before. I was struggling to stay afloat initially but slowly found back what I have learnt during BMT. The ultimate test came when we were asked to tread water for 3 mins (erh...felt more like 5mins to me). Ok, both of us passed.

Sun 7 Sep
Another slow run this morning to make up for the lost trainings the earlier part of the week.
Since the fort run was closed for the aviva 70.3, I started the run from car park f2.
Sight-seeing pace of 7mins/km throughout the 13.07km. Stopped twice to stretch and to watch the aviva 70.3 transition 1. Look at those fancy tri-bike, hope that I can own one : )

Today's run.
Total distance= 13.07km
Total time = 1:37:30 (including 7mins stretching and 5 mins aviva)
Avg pace= 7:27/km
Avg HR= 140 of which 98% was zone 3 and below.

^..^ ^..^

没有评论: