星期日, 十月 18

Counting Down and Gearing Up

Counting Down- TNF100.
Gearing up- SCSM 2009

I guess its futile to train for TNF100 in the last 2 weeks. Thus I have shifted my focus to SCSM instead.

Sun (11Oct)-
A day after the 36km LSD trail run. Did a run at ECP with dear- a recovery run for me, and a SCSM half-marathon practise run for her.
9.3km. 1:11.

Wed- Was feeling moody from work. What is better at destressing than a run. A 18.5km run along the park connectors. 2:11, including warm-up, traffic stops and water breaks.

Sat- Squeezed in a late afternoon short run before a dinner appointment. Hate to run under the hot sun if you know me. Hard-pressed to keep up the tempo race, which in my definition is 6:00/km. Result was 4km averaging 5:45/km.

Sun (18Oct)- Dear did her SCSM practise run this evening. I did my tempo run. 9 km averaging 5:50-6:00/km. Pace was good and with the absence of heat, I felt I could go on forever. Good run.



没有评论: