星期二, 六月 1

Running

I am glad i am running. No, seriously! I had the realisation during the Sundown Ultramarathon. Though i was suffering bad, i was glad i have the means to run in a race. Many less fortunate wanted , but couldnt. It wasnt a choice for them.

That kept my spirit high, even i was running the more gruesome race of my life, to date.
Many people commented TNF 100km duo was more challenging than SD84k, but i feel that it was totally different monster all together. I dont know whether BFG or PK feels the same.

i am not going to recap the race, cos i believe BFG does a better job than me.
But this race is different for me
1. I was running for people who couldnt run themselves, and raising fund for the process.

2. Haley and wifey were waiting for me at the finish line. Haley handed (sort of) a medal she made herself (sort of, again). I was glad to see the family. Told wifey "Bring me home baby! I am tired."

As usual, timing wasnt important for me, whether I am first or last.
I know I did my best, thats the most significant.

没有评论: