星期二, 八月 18

Races for the rest of the year

1. Northface 100 duo
2. New Balance Realrun- 15km
3. Standchart Singapore marathon.

Missed the AHM cos of my commitment as a father : ) Did the half marathon at MR in the same evening. Run-walk the 21km in 2:41:30. Almost had to resort to crawling.
I am seriously evaluating the possibility of completing the 50km in 9hrs....

2 more months to go. More weekend long runs in MR.

By the way, am very tempted to buy an garmin 305XT.
BFG, tell me your review of the watch!

1 条评论:

BFG 说...

Only too glad to share my review of the 310XT.
http://bfgmidliferunning.blogspot.com/2009/08/open-water-test-for-garmin-310xt.html

http://bfgmidliferunning.blogspot.com/2009/07/garmin-310xt-first-impressions.html

I bot it for $699 at Perfect Watch, but just a few days ago, another friend bot it for $640, also from Perfect! :(

So far, I know of four other guys who have bought the 310. Only one complain so far... Jodan had trouble uploading his 100k cycle activity. Apparently have to reset the watch after each activity to be safe.

Have been using this most of the time, and neglecting my old 305, and no trouble so far (touch wood).